Tutorials Algorithmic Optimization 1 (2017 Summer Term)
There are two tutorials: Tuesday, 4:15 pm and Wednesday, 2.15 pm. Both take place in Mathematikon, INF 205, Seminarraum 11.
Please use MUESLI
to register for the tutorials.
Sufficient conditions for exam admission are:
- being registered for a tutorial,
- regular and active attendance in the tutorial,
- at least 50% of the maximum score in theoretical homework problems,
- at least 50% of the maximum score in practical homework problems,
- presenting at least one theoretical and one practical solution in the tutorial.
Exam Date and Conditions
The exam takes place on Thursday, August 3, 2017, 11:15-12:45, Mathematikon Seminarraum C
If you have failed the final exam, it is possible to retake the exam on Thursday, September 28, 11:15-12:45, Mathematikon Seminarraum 11
It is not
necessary to register for the retake exam in MUESLI.
- Please have your regular ID and student ID at hand,
- no electronic calculation devices are allowed,
- with the exception of a pen no additional tools are allowed,
- only provided paper is allowed.
You can inspect your exam on Friday, August 4, 2017, 15:00-16:30, Mathematikon 2/407.
Installation Consulting Hour
We will provide a consultation hour if you have problems installing python and the necessary packages on your computer.
The consultation hour will be on April, 24, 2017, 13:00-15:00, Mathematikon, INF 205, Room 2/300.
Please check before if you can get python and the necessary packages and if not drop in.